Sunday, August 28, 2022

Weekly Goals 29-8-22

 I'm hoping this week which includes the first day of spring might mark an end to the endless rain we've been having.  I'm so sick of being wet and cold!  I thought buying an expensive rain coat would mean I'd never get an opportunity to wear it, but the opposite has actually been true:  I've already got my money's worth out of that thing.

This week I'm hoping to start feeling more settled in my new job and more confident in what I need to do.  I also think it's the first week in ages when I haven't had a ton of extra things to do on top of my job so I'm hoping I might be able to find a little time to write.  Even just a short story would be good.  Flash fiction, even....

And that's about it for goals.  Not big, I know, but sometimes that's all you can do. 

What are your goals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment