Thursday, August 4, 2022

Celebrate the Small Things 5-8-22





It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend and the film festival has started!  I went to my first film last night, Muru, a local feature in te reo Māori about a police raid on an isolated community.  I enjoyed it very much, even if it was more of an action movie than I had expected after having been involved with it since an early script.

More movies to come this weekend, all local too except tonight's.

I somehow managed to trip over a loose stone or crack in my driveway and fell flat on my face.  So this morning was spent in the ER getting my wrist X-rayed.  Good news; it's not broken, but they did put it into a splint which makes typing difficult.  Luckily it's only supposed to stay in the splint for 3 days.

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. I hope your wrist heals quickly. Have fun at the film festival. I had to have some teeth pulled this week. I'm glad it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch!!! I'm glad it wasn't broken. I hope you share more about the films you see!

    ReplyDelete