Thursday, August 25, 2022

Celebrate the Small Things 26-8-22

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

It's been a long week and I'm still learning the ropes at my new job which is a little exhausting. So looking forward to spending a couple of days away to process all the information.

My bestie and her band are here this weekend, so looking forward to seeing them and catching up.  It has been far too long!

Also looking forward to a classic film on Sunday night at the Roxy: Whatever Happened to Baby Jane.  If you haven't seen it, it's a hoot!  Arch rivals Joan Crawford and Bette Davis basically beat the snot out of each other.

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment:

  1. I'm celebrating seeing my daughter and her boyfriend for dinner this week, something to always celebrate. Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned. Me too.

    ReplyDelete