Friday, August 19, 2022

Celebrate the Small Things 19-8-22

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

I made it through my first week in my new job!  I think I'm going to like it.  Everyone seems really nice and after working in film for over 30 years, it's kind of fun to be working with something else.  At the moment I'm working primarily on the Jazz Festival which is happening in October.  Tickets went on sale this week for the first five acts, which is an exciting place to start from.

The weather has been abysmal all week and it looks like the weekend is going to be just as bad.  Which means I may not get to the gym because my partner is away with the car and biking to the gym in pouring rain just doesn't seem like a great idea.

I don't know what happened to my book review post on Wednesday.  I wrote it and published it, but it seems to have vanished into the ether....  Weird!  Oh well.  Next week.

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment:

  1. I remember wondering where your blog post was. I guess the internet ate it.

    ReplyDelete