Sunday, November 29, 2020

Weekly Goals 30-11-20

 Well, I hit 50K on #CatholicSchoolLesbians on Saturday, and wrote a bit more on Sunday, so I think I'm on track to finish the whole book this week.  Hopefully on Wednesday when I've got the day off to write, but if not, over the weekend.

I feel like I'm in a good place to finish.  I just have all the Shakespearian misunderstandings and death to get through.

Then there's going to be a ton of rewriting and revising.  I already know I made a whole bunch of wrong turns in the story which I will need to fix.  But at least I have a story to fix.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on hitting 50k! And double congrats for being on track to finish the whole book! I've never been able to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Great job on getting through NaNo. That's seriously impressive :)

    ReplyDelete