Friday, November 6, 2020

Celebrate the Small Things 6-11-20

 


This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to sign up!

What am I celebrating this week?

I've had a great couple of days writing and have over 16K written of #CatholivSchoolLesbians.

It's not great writing and I already have notes for myself all over the place telling future-me to move certain scenes, cut out various plot points introduced early on because they're no longer needed and change other things, but that's what vomit drafting is for, right?

I feel like I'm getting there.  I'm reaching a pivotal moment in the book (probably too soon, but I can fix that later) and feel like the rest is going to be really fun to write.

What are you celebrating this week?


2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I'm glad your first NaNo week is going well--you're writing, even if it isn't perfect :). Eyes on the prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting off to a good start.
    I’m celebrating surviving the work week! My team imploded around me about midway through, and I was caught in the middle, and as far as I could tell it was me who felt worst about the whole thing the latter half of the week...

    On the plus side I made good progress on my new writing project!

    ReplyDelete