Thursday, November 26, 2020

Celebrate the Small Things 27-11-20

 


This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to sign up!

What am I celebrating this week?

I'm so close to reaching my 50K in NaNo!  I would have busted through that milestone today if I had managed to get the day off I had planned for, but my bosses had other things in mind. 

But I'm not worried.  I'll get to 50K tomorrow and I will hopefully finish the book on Wednesday when I take the day off I had booked in for today.

It's going to be a short, messy draft of the book I wanted to write, but at the same time, it's certainly been one of the easiest books I've written so far.  There's a lot of editing in my future, but I'm okay with that.  There's not the same time pressure when it comes to editing.

How have you done this month, if you were NaNoing?  And if you weren't, tell me about the rest of the world...


2 comments:

  1. It’s always rewarding when a story’s easy to write. Congratulations (as I assume you did indeed finish, although of course you still have today and tomorrow, which should be more than enough time).

    ReplyDelete