Sunday, October 4, 2015

Weekly Goals 5-10-15

My revising slowed down a bit this week because I had to write a new chapter to make something more  dynamic and interesting.  Then I had to go through and make sure the ripple-on effect of that new chapter worked with everything else going forward.  So I'm a little behind where I had planned to be.

But it doesn't matter because I got some notes from my agents which mean I'm going to have to put this aside for a few weeks while I do some work on the two books they've had out on submission.  After getting feedback from editors, there are a few tweaks to be made.  So I'll do those, then get back to My Murder Year.  I figure both sets of revision shouldn't take more than a month or so.

But of course that takes NaNo out of the picture because I'll be behind schedule.  But no biggie.  I can always set myself a NaNo type goal in January or February when I have time to write that new book.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. A new chapter always manages to make everything twice as hard. Too bad about NaNo, but like you said, you can do it later :)

    ReplyDelete