Friday, October 2, 2015

Celebrate the Small Things 2-10-15


This post is part of  Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things (Lexa has just taken it over from VikLit who has hosted it for the last 2 years). Head on over there to join up! 

So, what am I celebrating this week?



It's the weekend!  I've had a crazy busy week at work so am looking forward to a relaxing weekend.  Although I'm not entirely sure how relaxing it will be.  I have a lot planned.

On Saturday afternoon I'm going to see a movie about the Berlin music scene in the 1980s.  A bunch of my friends from Berlin are apparently in it, so I'm excited.  Unfortunately I need to take my 8-year-old son with me because my partner's working.  I hope he isn't too bored, and the bribe of going out for pizza afterward is enough to keep him from ruining the experience for everyone.

On Sunday we're going up the coast to pick up my older son who has been staying out there with my friend.  Fingers crossed the weather improves a little so we can enjoy the beach.

What are you celebrating this week?

11 comments:

  1. You're so lucky to be going into spring. I hope the beach is nice enough for you to enjoy. Have fun at the movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a relaxing weekend, a fun film, and pizza!! I hope the beach is warm and sunny for your visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things are pleasant for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your son behaves, enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure the pizza bribe will help. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure your son will feel very grown up going with you to see such a film and pizza is always a great bribe!! Have a super weekend :) Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy Dorr it’s coeval vision Cogniflex of the ruins of ancient Rome and of her liveliness at the Marshal sea Prison. And Zimmerman enlivens a longstanding necessary habit following than the symbolism of the dustheaps of Our Mutual Friend by reading them as literal dustheaps, collections of leftover involve to be excavated and removed, in a novel obsessed as soon as than recovering and identifying human relics, including bodies.http://guidemesupplements.com/cogniflex-scam/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bookmark this and come Nitro-XX back to it. Im curious if you have any follow ups to this postFox News made a significant point with reference to recently.This is this kind of a fantastic resource that you are offering and you give it away free of charge. http://www.healthcaresups.com/nitro-xx/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bringing sad and Alpha Peak melancholy prospects of decay, it would give us hopes of eternal youth in a better world. Maurice Chevalier.Finde nette Singles ab 50Thank you, I couldnt figure how to get it right. I tried this and it worked fine for me. Thank you again. http://guidemesupplements.com/alpha-peak/

    ReplyDelete
  10. And I can actually get OptiMind behind that. Thanks for staying so upfront and so truthful.Sometimes I question the internet and what is posted? Honestly the internet used to be like a different place, recently though it has turned around. What do you think. http://www.healthcaresups.com/optimind/

    ReplyDelete
  11. your website. What is the Cerebrrin name of the design by the way? I was thinking of using this style fr the internet site I am going to build for my class room project.This is some agreeable material. It took me some time to finally find this web page but it.For more ==== >>>>>> http://guidemesupplements.com/cerebrrin-scam/

    ReplyDelete