Friday, October 9, 2015

Celebrate the Small Things 9-10-15


This post is part of  Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things (Lexa has just taken it over from VikLit who has hosted it for the last 2 years). Head on over there to join up! 

So, what am I celebrating this week?




I've been working on my revisions for my agent and they have been going well.  But late last night I had a revelation that changes everything so I think I'm going back to where I started at the beginning of the week.

I'm away for work from some horrible early hour tomorrow morning until Wednesday night, so no writing is going to get done.  I will have to work like a fiend if I'm going to get everything finished I want to get finished by the end of the month.  

My younger son has had a terrible cough for weeks now, and we finally took him to the doctor. Turns out it's an allergy and an inhaler and some anti-histamine should do the trick.  Fingers crossed, anyway.

What are you celebrating this week?

6 comments:

  1. I hope your son feels better soon! Good luck getting everything done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allergies. Blerg. Spring and fall allergies are the worst. I hope your son gets better. Congrats on the revelation! Even if it takes more writing, I'm sure it'll be worth it. Good luck getting everything done - just don't neglect your health and have a lovely weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Revelations are always exciting. I'm glad your son only has allergies and not something worse. Hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no. Revelations are good, but they sure do mean more work. I hope your son is better soon. That sounds like a bad attack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with writing and your other work, and hope your son feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your work trip goes well. I'm glad your son is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete