Friday, October 23, 2015

Celebrate the Small Things 23-10-15


This post is part of  Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things (Lexa has just taken it over from VikLit who has hosted it for the last 2 years). Head on over there to join up! 

So, what am I celebrating this week?



Long weekend!  Yes,it's Labour Day on Monday, so we get a three day weekend.  I am very excited even if I do have a lot of writing work to get done.  

Tonight I had a date night with my partner and we went out to an amazing Vietnamese/French restaurant for dinner then went to see a good friend of mine in a play.  It was a wonderful night, and Harriet was quite spectacular playing Janet Frame.

Tomorrow I'm getting a much-needed haircut, which I'm looking forward to.  Other than that, I have very little planned for the long weekend.  I hope to read a lot, write a lot and maybe go to the gym a few times,  I also hope to do some baking to undo whatever good the gym may do me.

I finished a first draft of one of my revisions and sent it off to my CP to make sure the general ide works before I go back to polish it up.  While I wait to get that back, I'll get starte on revising my other book, the one that's going to be a little harder to fix, I think...

What are you celebrating this week?

7 comments:

  1. LOVE Vietnamese food! Good luck wit the haircut and revisions. Enjoy you long weekend. :)

    shahwharton.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with the haircut! And enjoy the long weekend1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having little planned is my idea of a good weekend. Good luck with all your revising. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the long weekend! Vietnamese-French food? I never heard of that before. Glad you loved it along with the play. Have a productive weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great day brain storming cool new ideas for your other book!

    ReplyDelete