Sunday, October 11, 2015

Weekly Goals 12-10-15

This is going to be a quick one because I have a super busy week ahead of me.

I was at a conference all weekend, and have three more days of traveling ahead of me to run test screenings, so there has not been any writing time.  To be honest, I doubt I'll get any done until Thursday or Friday this week because by the time I get home from all this, I'll be knackered.  Not to mention the amount of work I'll need to catch up on.

So this week is all about the day job.  Once all that is finished, then I can focus on my revisions again and clean the house.

At least all these flights are giving me time to read!

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. At least flights are good for something. :)

    I'm exhausted just hearing about what you have going on. Travel safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, reading's good! I hope it all goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete