Sunday, August 29, 2021

Weekly Goals 30-8-21

 Since I'm on a roll with this query thing, I guess I should keep going.  So my goal this week is to send out another five or six queries.

We're still in lockdown, so my other goal is to get out and exercise every day.  The weather may not be that cooperative, but there's usually a small window in there each day where I can get out.  I even managed to do quite long periods over the weekend, despite the weather.

Plus, a bunch of us at work are doing a squat challenge.  I got up to 200 squats last week, so this week I'm going to challenge myself by adding weights rather than trying to do a higher number.

And that's about it for goals.  Fingers crossed we can move into Level 2 in a week or so and life can go back to semi-normal.

What are your goals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment