Thursday, August 5, 2021

Celebrate the Small Things 6-8-21





It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!  And I have absolutely nothing serious planned!  

It's been a long week, so I am looking forward to having a quiet weekend.  My partner's working the whole weekend too, so I'll have the house to myself.  Well, except for the kids, but they barely ever leave the room unless meals are involved.

So I am looking forward to doing some sleeping and reading and cooking and stuff...

And that's about it I'm afraid.   Although I may look at a short story for an anthology I've been invited to submit to.  I'm just not sure if my story is joyful enough to fit the theme.  Joyful is not really something I do a lot of in my writing...  But there may be ways to make the story I have in mind feel a little more upbeat.

What are you celebrating this week?


1 comment:

  1. Just a few more weeks until my birthday now! That's what I'm celebrating :) Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete