Friday, August 27, 2021

Celebrate the Small Things 27-8-21

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

We're still in lockdown, but on Wednesday everywhere outside of Auckland and the far North are moving to Level 3.  Which isn't really a whole lot different except restaurants and shops can open if they can do contactless service.  So basically, what we have now, but with takeaways...  

I sent out a bunch more queries, which I had planned to do.  No replies yet, so there's still hope!

It's the weekend, which doesn't actually feel that different since we've been at home for almost two weeks anyway.  I just don't have to do work.  Which is nice, because it's been a crazy busy week and everything is so much harder when we're not in the office together.  And next week looks like it's going to be even worse, except I have managed to get the first draft of the major report I've been working on finished and ready to send out for review.

The weather looks like it's going to be dreadful all weekend, so the one thing we can do to get out of the house - exercise - might not even be on the cards this week.  I might have to bake instead...

What are you celebrating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment