Thursday, August 12, 2021

Celebrate the Small Things 13-8-21

 


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's Friday!  Friday the 13th to be precise...  Everyone, be careful out there.

It's been a busy week with a film premiere and a lot of writing for work, mostly incredibly boring.

My son released his first album.  You can buy it here

One of my favourite Joan Crawford films, Mildred Pierce is playing at my local cinema on Sunday so I'm taking my father-in-law along to see that.  I've seen it about 10 times, but I still love it.  If I ever get another cat her name is going to be Joan Clawford...

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment:

  1. Good for your son! Also Joan Clawford is an awesome name.

    ReplyDelete