Sunday, August 22, 2021

Weekly Goals: 23-8-21

 We're still in lockdown, so I feel like making goals is probably more important than ever this week.  

I don't think we're getting out of this any time soon.  The numbers are still climbing and a lot of the infected people were at crowded places like schools and supermarkets and churches, so I think we're going to see a lot more infections before they start slowing down.

I started sending out queries for Standing Too Close again last week.  Just a small handful.  So far nothing, but I have had only one reply so far.  So this week I plan to send out a few more.  Maybe another five or so.

I will also exercise every day.  Being in lockdown means no gym, but I can walk and ride my bike (short distances), so I will try and get out and do that every day.  Fingers crossed the weather will co-operate.

And that's about it.  I ave a lot of work to do, so at least I won't get bored!

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. Meanwhile over here numbers are climbing and people are arguing whether or not children, who can't be vaccinated, should wear masks.

    ReplyDelete