Sunday, May 30, 2021

Weekly Goals 31-5-21

 I finished my most recent beta read, so this week I'm going to get back into working on Juliet & Juliet.  I still can't think what to write to replace a scene I cut out of chapter 4, so I'm going to just leave a note and move on.  What needs to go there may become clear as I move on.  Hopefully...

Other than that, I don't have anything much in the way of goals this week.  Just the usual stuff - going to the gym, getting through all the work I need to get through.  It's a long weekend this coming weekend (Queen's Birthday) and I feel like I will be crawling my way toward it.  It's the last long weekend before Labour Day in October, so I feel like I need to make the most of it.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. You'll get it eventually. Some scenes are just tough to work out. You should probably read more books for inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete