Sunday, May 23, 2021

Weekly Goals 24-5-21

 This week I swear I am going to get back into Juliet and Juliet.  It's going to be slow, I know, but I need to get this book into shape.  So I am making a commitment to actually do some work on it.

My routine is switching up a little though, because my gym decided to renovate and as part of the renovation, they're closing the spin studio.  So the class I have gone to on a Saturday for around 15 years is no longer happening.  Spin classes as a whole are barely happening, which is the same thing that happened at the branch of this gym I go to in town.

So, to try and get a couple of good spins a week in, I am going to sacrifice writing time two mornings a week to go to classes at 6:15am.  Not ideal, but it looks like the best I can do at the moment.  I looked up other gyms, but everything else doesn't have the same flexibility and costs more, so I feel like I'm stuck with this gym for now.

So I am going to have to find another couple of hours somewhere else in the week to make up for those two mornings.  

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. Too bad about the class. But who knows? Maybe the change up in your schedule will be conducive to writing.

    ReplyDelete