Thursday, May 20, 2021




It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

My kids got me tickets to a show for Christmas and this time, it's actually going ahead!  In 2019 I got tickets to The Book of Mormon for Christmas, but the show was cancelled because of COVID so I never got to go...  This time the tickets are for Jersey Boys which is not The Book of Mormon, but hopefully still good.  It's been a long time since I last saw a musical in an actual theatre.

Other than that, my weekend is looking relatively free.  Rather annoyingly, my gym decided to cancel the class I have been going to every Saturday morning for about 15 years, so I'm going to have to rearrange everything to fit in a different class at a later time.  It's not that I dislike change; it's more that the 9am class worked well with everything else we need to get done on a Saturday morning.  But I guess now we'll just have to do grocery shopping and chores earlier, and the gym later.

And that's about it for this week.  I still haven't been writing, but I do plan to get back to it next week.  I'm putting it in writing here, so hold me to it. Make me accountable. I will get back to Juliet & Juliet on Monday.

What are you celebrating this week?




1 comment:

  1. Don't jinx it! You'll get all ready to go and then they'll tell you there was another outbreak right at the theatre!

    ReplyDelete