Sunday, May 2, 2021

Weekly Goals 3-4-21

 I gave myself the weekend off from doing any writing-related stuff and instead just read books.  Luxury!  I read an entire adult novel over the two days.  I didn't love it, but there is something amazing about being able to just immerse yourself in a book for two days, then emerge on the other side.

I'm not going to set any writing goals this week because I think taking some time away from anything writing-related might be what I need right now.  The book will still be there to be edited in a week or two.

Instead I will focus on doing things like reading and watching movies and going out with friends.  Exercising.  You know, the stuff that makes up your day-to-day life.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. I think I also need to take time away from anything writing-related, but I'm currently too mad & stubborn to actually do it. I'm sure it'll have a very healthy conclusion.

    I do love that feeling of totally immersing myself in a novel for a day or two. Haven't done for a long time, but it's nice.

    Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea. Everyone needs time to recharge. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete