Thursday, May 27, 2021

Celebrate the Small Things 28-5-21




It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...


What am I celebrating this week?


It's the weekend!

I'm looking forward to having a quiet one this weekend because I've been feeling totally exhausted this week.  I think this 6am gym thing is wearing me out!  It's a little different getting up at 5:30am to crawl to my computer and write to getting up and out of the house and exercising.  But it's good and I'm sure I'll get used to it.  And not every week will have a super blood moon eclipse to stay up and watch the night before....

Did you see it?  Was quite spectacular and really gave the sense of how quickly the earth is actually moving.  I would probably have stayed and watched for much longer if it hadn't been so freaking freezing that night!

I have not done much work on Juliet & Juliet. I admit.  I opened the document again and did a few little tweaks to the first three chapters which I had already done some work on, then got stuck at the same point in chapter 4 that I did before.  I need to write some new stuff in there, and am not sure exactly what to write.  

And then another friend asked me to do some beta reading for her, so I jumped at that...  But I will go back to Juliet & Juliet soon, I promise.  This is only a few chapters of beta reading, not a whole book, so won't take long.

I also wrote an article which you can read here.  It's about writing LGBTQIA+ characters.

What are you celebrating this week?


1 comment:

  1. I want to celebrate the weekend, too. I'm also exhausted, although I haven't been getting up to go to the gym so early in the morning!

    ReplyDelete