Sunday, May 16, 2021

Weekly Goals 17-5-21

 I still have a few chapters left to go on the beta-read I'm doing, so my goal for this week is to get that finished and sent off.  Then I will get back into Juliet & Juliet, regardless of whether I feel like doing it or not.

I have a sense it's going to be a busy week at work too, so I'm preparing myself for that.

I rewrote my query for Standing too Close, so once I've finished my beta-read, I want to send off a handful of these new queries to see if I get any bites on this one.  I'm beginning to feel like maybe this story isn't the right one for the current point in time.  And that's disappointing because I know it's among the best things I've written.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. That's really a bummer about Standing Too Close. It's such a great story. Timing is so important and it just sucks when you're out of sync with what the market wants. How unfair!

    ReplyDelete