Sunday, August 4, 2024

Weekly Goals 5-8-24

 As I expected, I didn't get any writing done over the weekend.  I worked all day Saturday and Sunday I went to the four-hour doco which took up most of the day.  It was good though.  About a three-Michelin star restaurant in rural France.  it really showed the thought that goes into designing every dish, the precision of the chef's in the kitchen (and there were so many of them!) and the way the FOH staff take care of the customers.

The wine cellar was awe-inspiring and when they were talking about buying single bottles of specific vintages and bandying about prices like 20,000 euro per bottle, my mind was blown!  I mean, imagine having that kind of money!

There was also some amazing cheese in this film.  So many different kinds of cheese.... 

So goals for this week...

I'd like to get another two chapters written this week.  I'm heading into the climactic part of the story, so I'm hoping I can get through one of the big events.

I have a bunch more films to see, so hoping to enjoy them.

I have a bit of a cold, so hoping to be able to kick that out quickly.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better soon and get your chapters written. I have two chapters to revise after my critique group critiqued them. I'd like to work on one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three? That must be the fanciest, most expensive restaurant ever. Good luck with writing. Hope you can get to those chapters.

    ReplyDelete