Thursday, August 29, 2024

Celebrate the Small Things 30-8-24



It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small Things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

Unfortunately it's looking like it's going to be a pretty busy one, but I'm hoping to get a little time to write.  Maybe... 

My bestie is here for the weekend, so I'm hoping to get some time with her.  It's been too long since we had any real time to spend together.  Living is separate cities makes it difficult.  But that's definitely something to celebrate.

I've had a great week of theatre-going this week.  I went to a musical on Wednesday night and a locally-written play last night and enjoyed both.  I did feel a little like the musical should have been performed in a bigger space - the songs were big and the women performing them had amazingly big voices and the whole thing was a bit overwhelming in such a small theatre.

What are you celebrating this week?






No comments:

Post a Comment