Sunday, September 11, 2022

Weekly Goals 12-9-22

 It's a festival week for me this week, the first one since I started my new job, so I'm not going to have a lot of free time.  I have shows to work four nights this week and all weekend.  So my goals this week are to get through all of that without any major issues or errors.

And if I have any time for it, I'd like to keep doing my little flash fiction pieces.  Even only a few times a week would be fine; it doesn't have to be every day.

The plus side of working nights this week is that I can go into toe office later which means I'll have time to go to the gym every morning before I start.  So that's another goal for this week - to get the gym five times.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the festival. Hope you can squeeze in time to write and get to the gym. I'm hoping to exercise and write this week.

    ReplyDelete