Thursday, September 8, 2022

Celebrate the Small Things 9-9-22




It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!  

And I had a story accepted in an anthology!  More on that once I know more myself.  But nice recognition.  It has been a while since I had anything published.

On the work front, after a frustrating week of wrangling an obsolete ticketing system, I beat it and managed to make it work.  It's still frustratingly complicated and unintuitive, but I managed to get it to do what I needed it to, which is a win in my book!  Although I am still dreading the next round of ticketing I will need to do, at least the numbers of tickets required by each party will be smaller.

I'm having dinner with a bunch of my old colleagues tonight, which will be lovely.  Only two of them are still working at our old place, so it will be fun to hear about everyone's new jobs.

And this weekend is my parents' birthday (they're weird and share one) so we will have dinner with them and some other family.

What are you celebrating this week?


1 comment:

  1. They share a birthday? Well, they have no excuse for forgetting each other's birthday then. XD

    ReplyDelete