Sunday, June 5, 2022

Weekly Goals 6-6-22

 Well, it finally happened.  I have COVID.  Which has put a real damper on my weekend plans.

Thankfully, so far it doesn't seem too bad.  I have a slightly sore throat and my sinuses are really sore, but otherwise, it's really not that different to a cold.  And not a terrible cold either.  But it does mean the whole family has to isolate for a week which means working and schooling from home for us.

My partner and my older son are both sick too, but my younger one seems to have avoided it so far.  Fingers crossed this continues.

So this week's goals are to get better.  And to do my best to support my team-mate at work remotely.  We're the only two there at the moment and she's new to the job so I feel terrible about leaving her alone this week.  But nothing I can do about it, I'm afraid.

I haven't felt like writing over the weekend, so after my big 5,000 word blitz on Friday, I haven't added anything more.  I may have to do another day like that in a couple of weeks when we have the Matariki holiday.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment: