Sunday, June 19, 2022

Weekly Goals 20-6-22

 I somehow didn't manage to get to my book at all over the weekend.  I did some other writing, but never opened that MS file.  And it's not going to happen this week either, because I'm going away over the weekend and won't get time to write.  I wonder if this story is ever going to get written!  How did I ever find the time to write in the past?

I think part of the problem is the amount of writing I'm doing at work at the moment.  I have three big presentations I'm working on, plus it's actually time to start thinking about the annual report again.  Somehow, when I'm writing all day, even though it's very different writing, the desire to sit down and write more when I get home just isn't there.

I haven't quite got back into my exercise routine after having COVID, so this week I want to get back to my regular gym schedule, apart from the weekend of course, when I'll be away.

What are your goals this week?


2 comments:

  1. I was at a family wedding celebration this weekend so had no time to write. These last few weeks have been very busy and full of life changes, so I haven't been in my normal writing or exercise routine. Today I hope to get back into them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Understandable. You have a bunch of stuff going on. Really, we could use more hours in a day. That would help.

    ReplyDelete