Thursday, June 9, 2022

Celebrate the small things 10-6-22

 



It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

Freedom!

After being stuck at home isolating with COVID for a week, tomorrow I can go out again.  Very much looking forward to just going to the supermarket, if nowhere else.  I'm dying to go to the gym too, but feel like maybe I should leave that until next week in case there are still some rogue germs floating around.

After a week of working at home on my laptop, going back into the office on Monday is going to be amazing.  I can't wait to get back to my two big screens!

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it's all (mostly) over with. Hopefully COVID will stay away from you now.

    ReplyDelete