Thursday, June 16, 2022

Celebrate the Small Things 17-6-22

 


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

My partner is away and not coming home until Sunday evening, so I have most of the weekend to myself.  Well, apart from  the kids and they both have jobs now, so are out of the house much more often.

I'm going to a show tonight  - The Wedding Singer musical.  No idea if it'll be any good, but I imagine it will be fun if nothing else.  And what a great way to kick off the weekend.

I hope to get some writing done too, and some reading and cooking.  Especially since I'm going away the next weekend for a night.

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you'll have plenty of me-time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete