Sunday, May 1, 2022

Weekly Goals 2-5-22

 It's the last week before my team start heading to Cannes so it's going to be busy.  It's also my colleague's last week with us before starting a fabulous new job, so there's that too.  So I'm not expecting to have much time and energy to write this week except at the weekend.

I did add a couple thousand words this weekend, so if I can continue in that vein, we'll get there eventually.  Especially if I take the odd day off here and there to work on it.  I'm not sure anything I'm writing is very good yet, but at least I'm getting something on paper.  I feel like maybe the pacing is off, but I can fix that later.  Right now I'm feeling my way into the story.  I want the reader to feel for my MC even though he's pretty messed up and into some fairly abhorrent things at the beginning of the book.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. Seems like the week before a film festival would definitely be busy for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete