Friday, May 27, 2022

Celebrate the Small Things 27-5-22

  

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

It's been a pretty crazy week, so I am looking forward to a couple of days to relax a little.  And to write a little too.  I usually try to put Sunday afternoons aside to write, but this weekend I'm going to the movies Sunday afternoon, so I will have to try and squeeze some writing into Saturday afternoon.  But if that doesn't work (and it may not as I only managed 4 hours sleep), I'm taking Friday off work so I can have a full day writing at the library.  And then it's a long weekend.

My bestie was down from Auckland yesterday and we had lunch.  It's the first time I've seen her in over a year which is crazy.  But with lockdowns and everything, that's the way it's had to be.  It was great to see her and to catch up.  Hopefully we will be able to do it again before another year goes by.

And that's about it for me.  What are you celebrating this week?


1 comment: