Sunday, May 22, 2022

Weekly Goals 23-5-22

 As I suspected, I didn't get a chance to write this weekend so my goal this week is to actually add to my word count.  

I don't feel as bad as I could because while I haven't worked on the book, I have been writing a little bit.  The writing website I'm part of has a contest with daily prompts and I've been trying to do that each day, just to get back into the habit of writing every day.  The stories can be a maximum of 1000 words, so they're pretty quick to write - I usually give myself half an hour - and I've been exploring my characters through writing these little pieces of flash.

You never know...  Some of them might even make it into the finished novel if I'm lucky.

And that's about it for goals this week.  What do you hope to achieve?

No comments:

Post a Comment