Thursday, May 5, 2022

Celebrate the Small Things 6-5-22

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

Well, it's the weekend!

It has been an insane week and right now I feel like all I want to do all weekend is sleep.  Unfortunately, I know that's not going to happen, so let's just forget I even said that.

My closest colleague at work finished this week, so I'm feeling somewhat bereft.  Especially with the rest of the team going to Cannes over the next few days.  Luckily we got a new team member a week or so ago, so it won't just be me, on my own, at our end of the building.  But it will still be weird.

I haven't touched my new book since Sunday, so hoping I can find a few hours to put into that over the weekend.  If I'm only going to make it to 2K a week, it's going to take most of the year to finish this thing...

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you can call it a weekend without sleeping through it.

    ReplyDelete