Thursday, April 28, 2022

Celebrate the Small Things 29-4-22

  

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

Well, it's the weekend!

I know it's been a short week, but it's been SUPER busy and I'm really looking forward to having some time away from my office.  I get very frustrated when we work all week on something that doesn't go anywhere.. Especially when there are so many other things competing for my time.

I haven't been able to do any more work on my book, but I am planning to spend some time on it over the weekend.  I would like to be able to add another 2K to it.

My partner has been away all week and gets back tonight.  Looking forward to that too since it's been pretty cold at night this week and without another person in bed, it's been cold.

And that's about it for this week.  What are you celebrating this fine Friday?



1 comment:

  1. That does sound frustrating. Hope you have a relaxing, write-y weekend.

    ReplyDelete