Thursday, April 14, 2022

Celebrate the Small Things 15-4-22

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

Four day weekend!  Yes, it's Easter so public holidays galore!  And I've managed to get a second four-day weekend next week too because it's ANZAC Day.  It's one of those years where you can actually get almost 2 weeks off and only use four days of leave, but I'm not doing that because other people in my team are and it's too busy for us all to be away.  But two LOOOONG weekends is perfect.

I got to hold an Oscar yesterday which was fun.  I had no idea they were so heavy!  I'm amazed no one has ever dropped one on their own foot.  Or a presenter's foot...  So nice of Jane to bring it in to share with us. Sometimes my job is actually kind of cool!




I finally got around to buying some more canvasses, so I'm looking forward to being able to do some painting this weekend.  The weather doesn't look like it's going to be stunning, but Friday and Monday look like they might be good for doing stuff outdoors. I have plenty of books to read on the other days and plenty of housework that needs doing too.  The spiders seem to have gone nuts with webs recently!

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment:

  1. It would be really cool if oscars came with chocolate underneath the gold.

    Wow, Easter has really put chocolate on my mind.

    ReplyDelete