Friday, April 8, 2022

Celebrate the Small Things 8-4-22

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

And after the week I've had, I need it.  Just...

I don't have a lot of plans for the weekend.  Just the usual chores, gym, housework etc.  My friend is planning to come down from the coast on Sunday to go to an exhibition, so I will meet her to go to that.  It's been months since we saw each other (thanks, COVID).

But otherwise, I just want to read and relax and sleep a lot.

It's my sister's birthday on Saturday, so happy birthday to her.  I won't see her (she lives on the other side of the world),  but I did remember to send a card, at least.

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment:

  1. Relaxing and sleeping a lot sounds like a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete