Sunday, April 24, 2022

Weekly Goals 25-4-22

 I started a new book on Friday.  It was surprisingly easy, considering I really haven't written much since the end of 2020.  I wrote just under 3,500 words and it felt good.  

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to do any more yet, but my goal this week is to write at least the same again.  I have today off, and I figure I'll have a couple of hours this afternoon I can use to write.

I"m also getting my photographer son to take some photos of my artwork so I can put some of them up for sale.  I may also put a little gallery up here, on my blog, in case anyone is interested.

And those are my goals for this week, small as they might be.  What are your goals for the week?

1 comment:

  1. Yay writing! Also I'm totally interested in seeing your pictures, so that's one vote for yes.

    ReplyDelete