Sunday, March 6, 2022

Weekly Goals 7-3-22

Goals huh?  Well, I guess my biggest goal this week is to try and keep from getting COVID.  People around me keep getting it, so I feel like it's only a matter of time.  I could stop going into work and work from home, but I hate that so I'm going to keep going to the office as long as I can.  I feel like it's pretty inevitable that one of the kids will bring it home from school, given the number of teachers and kids who seem to be getting it.

My other goal is to finish the beta read I'm doing.  I got almost half-way over the weekend, so I figure I can get it finished before this time next week.

And that's about it.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't get it. It's the scary new reality we live in. How are you enjoying that beta read?

    ReplyDelete