Sunday, March 13, 2022

Weekly Goals 14-3-22

 I achieved my goals for last week and completed the beta read I was doing.  So this week I want to try and write something myself.  Or edit something.  I'm going to take a look at all the stuff sitting in my hard drive waiting to be polished and sent out somewhere and pick something to work on for the next few weeks.

I also have a bunch of blog posts to write for the A -Z challenge in April (I'll be doing this with Operation Awesome, not here) so I will make a start on those.

And that's about it for goals this week.

What are you aiming to achieve?

2 comments:

  1. Well, I have some beta notes I have to go over...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats off to you for being able to do the A-Z challenge. I have never been able to. I'll look forward to your posts. Do you have a theme yet?

    ReplyDelete