Thursday, March 31, 2022

Celebrate the Small Things 1-4-22

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's Friday and that means the weekend is just a few hours away.  And daylight savings ends on Sunday morning, so I get an extra hour to sleep in!   Which is very much needed right now.  I'm feeling absolutely exhausted.  I think the fact I only got about three hours' sleep last night is catching up with me...

I don't have any major plans for the weekend although I have been tasked with writing a 1000-word obituary/life story for my father-in-law  to be published in the newspaper.  So I will get onto that.  Trying to condense a 93-year life into so few words is going to be challenging, especially since Peter was accomplished in a number of areas.

I'm going to try out a new class at a new gym on Saturday, so we shall see if I like it.  My friend went last weekend and said it was great (and it's at 8:30 in the morning which is a much better time than the 10:30 class I've been going to...) so we shall see.

And that's about it.  What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. Writing an obituary sounds like a challenge for many reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for you loss. I hope writing the obituary helps. Hope the gym is fun.

    I'm doing the #AtoZChallenge - writing a speculative fiction short story.
    On the main A to Z site today for "B" I shared a list of books. Check it out!
    At Operation Awesome we're doing the A to Z Challenge and running a survey to pick the next Pass or Pages query contest genre.

    ReplyDelete