Thursday, March 17, 2022

Celebrate the Small Things 18-3-22

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!  It's been a pretty crazy week, so I am glad to have a couple of days off.

So far none of my family have succumbed to COVID. I'm surprised given none of us are doing a lot to keep from it.  We're not being stupid, of course, but none of us are putting our lives on hold just in case.  Which I believe a lot of people are.  There are very few people around in town and traffic has been virtually non-existent.  Long may it continue!

I've been (slowly) reading through a bunch of the finished MSs on my hard drive, trying to figure out what I need to do to get these books publication-ready.  I figure there is no point in just sitting on them if there are only minor bits of work that need to be done. 

And that's about it for celebrating this week.  There just doesn't feel like there is a lot to celebrate at the moment.  

What do you have to celebrate these days?

1 comment: