Sunday, March 20, 2022

Weekly Goals 21-3-22

 I'm still working through reading all my "finished" MSs.  I sent one into a contest in the hope of getting some professional editorial help, so we shall see what happens there.  I love that book, but there has always been something not quite right about it and I can't figure out what it is.

So the goal this week is to read through another and make some decisions about what to do about that one.

And the usual stuff...  Get through the week at work.  Not get COVID.

What are your goals this week? 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah there's plenty of "not quite right but I can't figure out what it is" with my books, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get through the week and not get COVID. Two excellent goals. I wish you luck with them.

    I'm working on a manuscript right now that isn't quite right, either. Here's hoping someone's able to help you figure out what's going on with yours.

    ReplyDelete