Sunday, May 12, 2024

Weekly Goals 13-5-24

Work is going to be super busy again this week, so once again I'm not setting myself any writing goals because I'm pretty sure I won't meet them.  I have to wonder if I'll ever write again at this stage...  Maybe when I retire.  Although I'm not sure I'm ever going to be able to do that either.

It's my birthday on Wednesday so I'm hoping my family might do something nice for me.  Neither of my kids seemed to even know it was Mother's Day yesterday...

And that's about it for goals this week.

What  are you hoping to achieve?

3 comments:

  1. Have a Happy Birthday! And yes, you will write again. You'll learn how to squeeze it into your busy life. Even writing 30 to 60 minutes some days can help you make progress. My goal is to have no more problems to deal with for this last week of the play I'm producing and to get back to my regular routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing? Well, I hope those kids make your birthday extra special.

    ReplyDelete