Friday, May 17, 2024

Celebrate the Small Things 17-5-24

 


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small Things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

Well, sort of.  I do have to work Saturday night.  And it looks like it's going to be a busy one too.  But I have Sunday off, which will be nice.  I might even make it to the movies which I haven't managed the last few weeks.  So unlike me!

I finished the second job I was doing yesterday, so that's going to free up some time (maybe).  At least it means I can pay the electrician some of the money I owe.  I'm still trying to get the lines company to admit fault, but I at least have a person who responds to emails now, even if they do keep fobbing me off.  If I don't hear back from them on Monday, I'm going to have to go a step further.

And that's about it from me.  What are you celebrating this week?


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with all that. It seems like dealing with it will be exhausting.

    ReplyDelete