Thursday, May 9, 2024

Celebrate the Small Things 10-5-24



It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small Things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

Not that I get much of a weekend this week...  I'm working both nights and I between I need to finish of the other job I've been doing.  *Sigh*.

But I'm celebrating that our test of the event last night went really well.  Everything ran smoothly, even with a few last minute wrinkles in the plan that came out of nowhere the day before we had to go live.  Tonight will be much easier, with only a couple of sessions for media and stakeholders.  Then on Saturday we open to the public.

The only downside is that this week it got cold and after spending 6 hours out there yesterday, I've come to realize my clothing is just not adequate for something like this.  So this weekend I'm off to invest in some thermals.

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like no rest this weekend. Good luck with your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your event test went well. We had opening night for the play I'm producing last night and had a good turnout. I have to work some this weekend too.

    ReplyDelete