Sunday, May 7, 2023

Weekly Goals 8-5-23

 I had such a busy weekend I didn't get a chance to even think about writing!  And this week looks like it might be much the same.  Not sure what it is about this time of the year, but there is just so much on in Wellington!  I was out every night last week (except one) and this week is looking much the same.  Not sure when I'm supposed to have time to write!

That said, I am expecting to get Guide Us back from the editor sometime this week, so that will certainly give me some food for thought.  And part of the package is a call to build a plan for actually implementing the suggested edits, so I will need to figure out a time to do that too.

I'm weirdly excited to get into doing that work, even before I've seen her notes.  Perhaps I'm just weird.

Other than that, I don't have a ton of goals for this week.  Too busy to really think about it. 

Maybe you can inspire me.  What are your goals?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe everyone wants to get one more fun thing in before winter sets in. Have fun with your edits!

    ReplyDelete