Sunday, May 21, 2023

Weekly Goals 22-5-23

 So, at the end of last week I thought it would be nice to slow down a bit.  I think the universe took that request a bit too seriously because I tested positive for Covid yesterday.  I had a bit of a runny nose and because I was going to the classic film which a lot of old people go to, I thought I should do a quick test before I went.

Suffice to say, I didn't go to the movie.

It's the worst timing in the world because this week at work I was supposed to be running focus groups 3 nights, plus catering a function.  And now I can't do any of it which puts a whole lot of extra pressure on my colleagues.  Not ideal.

Luckily I don't feel too bad.  Just sore sinuses and a runny nose.  No sore throat or cough.  Interestingly, it's almost exactly a year since I last had it.

So my goal this week is to support my colleagues as much as I can from home and to kick this thing as soon as possible.  I'm supposed to stay home for a week.  How boring.  Especially since I can tell I'll be feeling perfectly fine by tomorrow.  I don't even feel too bad now.

At least I might be able to find some time to write in there.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Be safe. Good thing we have vaccines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks you got sick, but even it's better just you sick than being dumb and getting everyone sick.

    ReplyDelete