Monday, May 15, 2023

Weekly Goals 15-5-23

 I completely forgot to write my goals post this week!  Must be my addled brain from being elderly now...

Anyway.  I'm still waiting on notes from the editor I'm working with, and until I get those, I'm not touching Guide Us.  So I'm fiddling around with another, older book to see if I think I can get it to a place where it might be publishable.  I'm also thinking about digging A Stranger to Kindness back out and seeing if I might be able to get back into that one and actually finish it.

I'm also writing a story that's just for me, not for publishing.  And I've been really enjoying that.  Writing just for fun is way less pressure than writing to be published.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. I agree that writing for fun is way less pressure than writing to be published. Enjoy your time writing for yourself while you wait to hear from your editor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no, you were too busy having fun on your birthday to update, that's what you should say. Have fun writing :)

    ReplyDelete